The developments of social science, humanities and education were already integrated in the social environment. This situation demands all people to be creative in developing themselves. Everyone has to create his or her own way to take part in the development of social science, humanities and education. This international seminar aims to facilitate scholars, researchers, practitioners, and students to share their thoughts on the latest trends on Education, Humanities and Social sciences whilst building network in an engaging environment. The participants of this conference will have a chance to enrich knowledge and discuss common challenges and offer creative solutions. By this, we hope to enhance and contribute knowledge for a better civilized community.
Call for Papers
- [IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System” then “Login”). The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
- Types of Paper : Research Article.
- Full paper should only be written in English and in (maximum) 5 pages. Length on A4 Paper, containing title, name of author(s), affiliation, e-mail correspondence. For Research article : Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- Submitted article cannot be more than 20% similarity.
- Abstract should be of 250 words maximum, containing title, name of author (s), Affiliation, e-mail address, body of abstract, and key words/phrases.
- By submitting an article for publication, an author is assumed to accept the terms of the Proceedings Publication Licence hosting.
- All papers will be peer-reviewed
- Please Submit your Manuscript (full paper) online on (click here)
- Abstract/full text must be written in English
- Language for Presentation:
Abstract and Paper Submission
We invite you to submit the paper on the following topics:
- Information Science
- Study Media
- Public Administration
- Language and Literature
- Historical Studies
- Oral Tradition
- Cultural Studies
- Learning Innovation
- Teaching and Learning Based on Culture
- Teaching and Learning of English
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching and Learning at Primary School
- Indonesian Teaching and Learning
- Social Studies Teaching and Learning
Registration Fee and Payment
Presenter : IDR. 1.600.000 [Indexed Proceeding + Certificate]
Participant : IDR. 50.000 [Certificate]
Presenter : IDR. 100.000 [Proceeding + Certificate]
|Please do bank transfer for the registration fee to:
Bank Name: Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI)
Account Number: 745201009872535 – IDR
Account Holder: LA INO
|[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the transfer proof via this website (NOT Email). Author can upload by logging in to our submission system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.|
Fakultas Ilmu Budaya, Universitas Halu Oleo Kendari, (Zoom Conference)